Thursday, November 10, 2011

"You're ally now, and he's attractive to you to accomplish abiding he can do it." A&G; The aboriginal show

"You're ally now, and he's attractive to you to accomplish abiding he can do it." A&G; The aboriginal show Video Clips.





This description will be long please read all of it to understand. NO CRITIQUE. This is Gizmo's FIRST show, and he's a very nervous pony. I haven't been to a show in a year, and before this I've only ever done flat hunter classes. I haven't been to many shows, and shows make me SO nervous. So, overall, I must say I was pleased. Dressage-wicked easy test, but I was nervous & so was he, so it was TERRIBLE. We got a 40.5 (for those of you who don't know, the lower the score the better, out of 100) which is actually pretty good! That was the second best score--and it was only one point away from first best score. Stadium- pretty good. One refusal, and yes he bucked but it didn't count as a refusal. And I KNOW the jumps were tiny, but I swear to god you say anything, and you can come over here and try to show him any higher, because you'll be disqualified. I know this pony and I was trying to be safe, and it was a good descision. I did not fall, yay me, everyone clapped. Hah XC-not judged. He got a little excited & yes I did fall, it wasn't a big deal, and if you want to know what happened PM me, he cracked my helmet, but I am OKAY, so don't ask, it gets tedious. third place overall!! Really happy about that, the stadium is so much different than how hunter shows are and I like it much better! There were 6 or 7 people in my division in total, please don't ask. In May, I might be going back here for another show where XC is judged--so I will not be going up a level, because I ...

Tags: pony, horse, show, event, Gizmo, paso, fino, green, starter, first, ever, rider, audrey, GPC, xc, dressage, cross, country, my, test, stadium, jumping, third, place, jumps

3ch mini rc helicopter bunn coffee brewer unglazed ceramic tile

No comments:

Post a Comment